This is the page where a user can apply for a promotion to admin or bureaucrat. Any requests made on a bureaucrat's talk page will be denied.
- You can only apply for the promotion after you meet most of the requirements listed for each user group.
- You cannot ask for the rollback power here. Bureaucrats are free to give that power out as they see fit.
- If you apply for an upgrade a notice will be placed so that everyone can see it and know where to vote on it.
- If you do not get the promotion you have to wait until next month to re-apply.
Now, on to how we get new sysops/bureaucrats.
Here at WikiHub everyone has a say in the promotion of sysops/bureaucrats. The process starts once you make a request below at the appropriate section. An admin will then edit the site-notice to roughly say that 'so-and-so has applied for the sysop/bureaucrat position. Please come to the User Rights Requests page to vote for this promotion.'. Then the people will come and vote. After it looks like there will be no more votes the tallying process begins. If 75% of the votes have been yes then you get the promotion. If you do not get 75% of the votes then you can try again next month.
Applications For Sysop (Admin)Edit
You must meet all of these requirements to become an admin.
- You have made 25 or more articles on the account you are using to apply.
- You have made 500 or more edits on the account you are using to apply.
- You are a frequent editor and do not leave for a long time unless you let someone know.
- You are nice to other users and are willing to help people that have trouble editing.
- You are not an anonymous user only identifiable by your IP address.
- You have been here at least two months
Create a new section titled with your username and a short description to apply. To vote, put your signature under the section title. You cannot vote for yourself.
Applications For BureaucratEdit
You must meet all of these requirements to become a bureaucrat
- You have made at least forty-five articles.
- You have made at least seven-hundred edits.
- You edit at least three of the seven days in a week.
- You are a sysop. There is no getting around this rule.
- You have been editing here for at least six months.
- You want to be a bureaucrat.
Create a new section titled with your username and a short description to apply. To vote, put your signature under the section title. You cannot vote for yourself.'